Twitter stock photos 15

Edgar Cervantes / Android Authority


  • Twitter proprietor Elon Musk printed a ballot asking individuals whether or not he ought to step down.
  • The ultimate outcomes present that 57.5% of polled customers voted ‘sure.’

Twitter CEO Elon Musk posted a poll on the platform at the moment, asking customers whether or not he ought to step down as head of the corporate. Sadly for the Tesla CEO, it seems to be just like the individuals suppose he ought to certainly go residence.

The ballot attracted 17.5 million votes by the point the outcomes had been known as, with 57.5% voting in favor of Musk leaving and 42.5% voting “no.”

Elon Musk Twitter step down poll

“I’ll abide by the outcomes of this ballot,” Musk added on the time the ballot was posted. However will this truly occur? In spite of everything, the Twitter CEO most just lately pledged in November that he wouldn’t ban a Twitter account that tracks his personal jet. The account was then banned on December 14. So we’ll simply have to attend and see.

This wasn’t the one vital Twitter information in latest days, as the corporate briefly suspended a bunch of accounts belonging to journalists after Musk accused them of doxing his location. The corporate additionally suspended hyperlinks to and mentions of rival social media platforms before making a U-turn on these modifications as properly.

Do you suppose Elon Musk will step down as head of Twitter?

5 votes

Source link