Arsenal are reportedly weighing up a possible £75million bid for younger Brighton and Hove Albion midfielder Moises Caicedo.
Caicedo, 21, has been one of many breakout stars of the Premier League season, beginning 18 of Brighton’s 19 league fixtures to assist his aspect as much as sixth.
The proficient central midfielder has already earned 28 caps for Ecuador and picked up beneficial expertise on the Qatar World Cup, the place he scored in opposition to Senegal within the group stage.
Brighton have rejected some critical bids already this month, and whereas they’ve reportedly set Caicedo’s value at 9 figures, Arsenal are ready to check how a lot cash they’re prepared to show down.
TOP STORY – ARSENAL PREPARE BUMPER BID FOR BRIGHTON TALENT
In accordance with Fichajes, Arsenal are decided so as to add reinforcements earlier than the tip of January, and they’ll see if £75m is sufficient to pry Caicedo away from Brighton.
Metro had beforehand reported Brighton would maintain out for a payment within the vary of £100m, having already batted away a £50m method from Chelsea.
Fichajes believes Arsenal are prepared to outspend Chelsea within the pursuit of Caicedo, which has them within the driver’s seat if Brighton are prepared to budge earlier than the switch window closes.
– In accordance with the Each day Telegraph, Chelsea and Liverpool will each pursue 24-year-old Wolves midfielder Matheus Nunes, who is predicted to price £55m.
– 90min is reporting Tottenham are assured they’ll full their transfer for 23-year-old Sporting right-back Pedro Porro within the coming days after negotiations over his launch clause.
– 90min provides Sporting will goal 22-year-old Brighton full-back Tariq Lamptey as Porro’s substitute, though Lyon are additionally within the Seagulls defender.
– Everton have lowered their asking value for Anthony Gordon to £40m plus add-ons after their preliminary £60m valuation delay Newcastle United, per the Telegraph.
– Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting Inter will demand £35m (€40m) for 26-year-old right-back Denzel Dumfries, who’s a goal of Chelsea, Newcastle and Manchester United.