Arsenal’s interest in Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Mykhaylo Mudryk is well known, having pursued him in the last transfer window.
The 22-year-old winger of Ukraine has scored 10 goals in 18 appearances this term for Shakhtar, enhancing his value.
Chelsea and Sevilla have also expressed interest in Mudryk, while the Gunners reportedly made two bids for him previously.
TOP STORY – GUNNERS CLOSE IN ON AGREEMENT FOR MUDRYK DEAL
Arsenal have tabled a fresh third bid worth €70m (£62m) plus add-ons for key target Mykhaylo Mudryk Shakhtar Donetsk claims Fabrizio Romano
Although talks are ongoing without any breakthrough, the two parties are moving closer to an agreement. Mudryk posted an Instagram prayer emoji as a sign that he wants to make the move.
The Daily Express claims that the two clubs have come to an agreement on the fee, with negotiations entering the “final stage”.
EXCL: Arsenal new official proposal for Mykhaylo Mudryk is close to €70m fee plus add-ons, submitted tonight as revealed earlier. #AFC
Shakhtar Donetsk continues negotiations to discuss the add ons package.
There are no personal terms. Mudryk wants to move. pic.twitter.com/AOaMEnV4Ub
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) January 12, 2023
– Al Hilal, rivals of Cristiano Ronaldo’s new Saudi Arabian club Al Nassr, are plotting a €275m move for World Cup winner Lionel Messi Mundo deportivo reports from Paris Saint-Germain. The Sun has reported Messi’s father Jorge has been spotted in Saudi Arabia too.
– Arsenal Are also interested in Juventus forward Dusan Vlahovic, reports La Repubblica. According to the report, the Serbian is valued at €110m (£97.7m).
– Sport claims that Newcastle United have tabled an offer for Barcelona’s Dutch forward Memphis Depay.
– PSG All set to offer Milan Skriniar a €12m-a-year contract, provided he agrees to leave Inter on a free transfer, reports La Repubblica. Skriniar’s Inter deal concludes at the end of this season.
– AS reports that PSG have accepted a bid for Wolves For a 30-year-old Spanish midfielder Pablo Sarabia.
– Besiktas are turning to Wolves’ forward Raul Jimenez Fotospor claims that Wout Weghorst from Manchester United will be replacing him.