Disney and Lucasfilm have introduced that Star Wars: Visions Quantity 2 will premiere on Might 4 on Disney+. Might 4 is Star Wars Day, which is thought for the catchphrase, “Might the 4th be with you.”
Star Wars: Visions is an animated anthology collection that features quick movies set in or impressed by the Star Wars universe. These movies can exist outdoors of the Star Wars canon, however they nonetheless seize the themes and feelings of the Lucasfilm franchise. The collection gives a world perspective on Star Wars, as Quantity 2 will encompass 9 quick movies from 9 studios from world wide. Lucasfilm additionally revealed that every quick movie options distinctive animation kinds.
Disney and Lucasfilm launched titles, administrators, studios, and international locations for every quick movie.
- Sith – Rodrigo Blaas, El Guiri (Spain)
- Screecher’s Attain – Paul Younger, Cartoon Saloon (Eire)
- Within the Stars – Gabriel Osorio, Punkrobot (Chile)
- I Am Your Mom – Magdalena Osinska, Aardman (U.Okay.)
- Journey to the Darkish Head – Hyeong Geun Park, Studio Mir (South Korea)
- The Spy Dancer – Julien Chheng, Studio La Cachette (France)
- The Bandits of Golak – Ishan Shukla, 88 Photos (India)
- Aau’s Track – Nadia Darries & Daniel Clarke, Triggerfish (Japan)
- The Pit – LeAndre Thomas and Justin Ridge, D’artwork Shtajio/Lucasfilm (South Africa). Lucasfilm Ltd. (United States) collaborated on this quick as nicely.
Quantity 1 premiered on September 21, 2021, and consisted of 9 animated quick movies from seven Japanese studios. James Waugh (The Lego Star Wars Vacation Particular) will govt produce Star Wars: Visions Quantity 2 alongside Jacqui Lopez (Willow: Behind the Magic) and Josh Rimes (Star Wars: The Bad Batch). Waugh defined how Visions opens up “new methods” to inform a Star Wars journey.
“With Quantity 1, the imaginative minds of Japan’s anime trade have been on full show,” Waugh mentioned. “With Quantity 2, we expanded our canvas to take audiences on a world tour of a few of the most proficient creators from world wide. We’re so proud to have the ability to reveal the lineup of studios we’ve assembled. Each quick is unbelievable, stuffed with coronary heart, scope, creativeness, and the values that make tales distinctly Star Wars — all whereas opening up daring new methods of seeing what a Star Wars story will be.”
Star Wars: Visions Quantity 2 premieres Might 4 on Disney+.